The L’Hermitage Fort Lauderdale is a pair of condos rising thirty stories into the skyline. Each tower is afforded stunning views thanks to their height, sitting on 600 feet of gorgeous beach frontage. L’Hermitage offers the perfect marriage of beachfront living and proximity to the best attractions that the city has to offer.
Living at the L’Hermitage offers resort style living in every sense of the word. Lagoon style pools, a nearby café with smaller pools designed to be kid friendly, and designated walking paths for your pets are but a few of the advantages of this property. It also offers a business center and social rooms for entertaining. L’Hermitage condo residences have wraparound glass railed terraces, floor to ceiling glass doors, state of the art alarm systems, kitchens with granite countertops and European cabinetry and elegantly appointed baths.
Entertainment, comfort, and fine dining are just a few elements of the lifestyle at L’Hermitage condo. L’Hermitage is steps from Las Olas Boulevard, home to numerous shops and fine al fresco dining. Also near L’Hermitage is the Riverwalk open air mall which has a vibrant nightlife. The L’Hermitage is a great pied-a-terre close to the Fort Lauderdale International Airport, interstate 95 and many of the numerous South Florida attractions.
- Two lagoon style swimming pools
- Toddler pool
- Therapeutic whirlpool spa
- Sunning deck with charming poolside café
- Barbecue area large enough to entertain overlooking the ocean
- Private L'Hermitage cabanas right on the beach
- Tennis center with viewing pavilion
- Beautiful dog walk area, off to the side
- Health and fitness spa with state-of-the-art equipment
- Business center equipped with fax machine, photocopier and boardroom
- The Orchid Room: expansive, handsomely appointed room for entertaining equipped with bar, lounge and kitchen
- Beautifully appointed card room
- Sports lounge with billiards and wide-screen television
- Individual storage facilities. Bicycle storage
- Elegant double entry doors
- Nine foot high ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling tinted glass sliding doors for maximizing ocean and city skyline views.
- Spacious wraparound terraces with glass railings.
- State-of-the-art medical and security alarm systems.
- Individually controlled high efficiency air conditioning and heating system.
- Spacious master suite with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading to oversized terraces.His and Her bathrooms with imported marble floors.
- Luxurious Roman tub with whirlpool.
- Glass-enclosed marble shower.
- Custom vanities with make-up desk and marble tops.
- Oversized His and Her walk-in closets.
- Exclusive European-style cabinetry custom-designed for L'Hermitage.
- Built in pantry.
- Granite countertops
- Ceramic tile floors
- General Electric appliances
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which The Meza Group participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS’s database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than The Meza Group are marked with either the listing Broker’s logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors® and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2018.